Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jeremie's 4th Birthday

Jeremie had his 4th birthday Hooray! He had a "football" birthday where he requested that we all play a "real" football game. This was quite entertaining with a bunch of 4, 5, and 6 year olds. Oh yeah....and the 28, 29, and 30 year olds. We had a great time playing at the park, swimming in the lake and eating football cake, which I made myself. I was very proud of myself, and Jeremie was ecstatic about it!

Jeremie playing with his new Playmobil Castle.


All the kids had a blast running in the lake, and somehow...Jeremie ALWAYS finds a way to get completely soaked, regardless of what he is wearing!


Pinata Fun! Those T-ball lessons paid off. He really whacked that thing!


Picture of the cake; I made the whole thing from scratch!

No comments: