Friday, April 23, 2010

Regular Day

So, I thought I would take the time to post just some regular, every day Johnson house activity....much of which happens in our pajamas (hence the new name for our blog....it seemed quite fitting....it is noon, and I am still in my pajamas as I type this). It is not uncommon to find the three oldest outside before breakfast running around the yard or splashing through puddles in their PJs. I am not so brave; I usually get dressed first. It is also not uncommon to find Kaylynn still awake at 10:00 at night reading under her lamp or to find her curled up with Kalli and Jeremie reading to them. Jeremie is often playing legos or playmobil and always asking me to build something for him....then he modifies it (because he is far more creative than I am). And of course Kalli wants to do whatever the older two are doing and then she also has her own ideas which tend to include water, the bathroom sink, a cup, and some sort of toy. So here are some highlights of one of our days a couple weeks ago.

Enjoying the mud puddles.




Their costumes for a play (which they wrote, directed, acted in, and well basically did everything for. I was the audience)...Jeremie and Kaylynn switched roles.
It was really quite humorous.

Kaylynn drawing a picture for her latest story.

Not sure what book this is, but this is right before bed....
Kaylynn loves to read to Kalli and Jeremie.

No comments: