Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cami Smiles

Cami has grown so much the last few weeks. She is cooing and smiling like crazy. She is a very content little girl and very tolerant of her older sibling's poking, holding, pulling, and moving her in every direction imaginable. Everything seems to take longer....I cannot ever seem to get out of the house any earlier than 10:00 no matter what time we get up....then once we get to our destination we either have a slew of strangers coming to admire my lovely 4 children or we seem to have a poopy blow out diaper happen simultaneously with a 2 year needing to go pee and a 5 year old falling in a mud puddle...all the while a 7 year old is singing at the top of her lungs. It makes me laugh to think about it right now! I love my life and my wonderful little blessings.


She looks just like big brother.


No comments: