Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursdays ~ An Abundance of Thanks

I have had numerous thankful moments this week, and I cannot bear to share only one.

- Children laughing while splashing one another in the pool
- The smell of freshly cut wood
- Good friends to help cut our winter wood
- Beach days with old friends and new friends



- Bright flashes and rolling thunder waking me at 4:00 in the morning
- Two year old singing
- A listening husband
- New discoveries


- Rain falling heavy on the roof
- The sound of water boiling
- Real conversations with good friends
- Warm, salty mud squishy between my toes


- Caterpillars
- Good yard sale deals
- Snuggles on the couch with a book
 - Orange shorts and painted toe nails


- A trip to the library and the quiet that falls on the house after
- Watching my children serve one another
- A deep breath outside in the stormy weather
- Words of wisdom
-  Eating outside


What are some of your thankful moments from the week?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for air conditioning
and visiting old haunts.

Angie

Jennifer Smith said...

I am thankful for friends like you! Let's get together soon!